Man dies after being shot multiple times in Wilmington
WILMINGTON - November 3, 2012 (WPVI) -- A man in his 30s has died after being shot multiple times in Wilmington.
It happened around 11:00 pm Friday evening near 10th and Bennett streets.
Police say someone opened fire on a street , striking the victim a number of times.
The unidentified victim was pronounced dead.
Police are looking for a gold colored van seen speeding from the scene.
No word on any suspects at this time.
delaware, wilmington, homicide, shooting, local/state
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder 45 min ago
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain 21 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Phila. police seek missing special needs woman
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip 26 min ago
- 2 NJ men sentenced for bogus 9/11 charity 17 min ago
- Police identify mystery hit-and-run victim 28 min ago
- Officers drive into hail of gunfire in N. Phila. 47 min ago
- Woman's body found between parked cars in West Philadelphia 43 min ago
- Doors smashed in 2 Prices Corner store burglaries
- Missing Philadelphia couple found safe
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain
21 min ago
- Police identify mystery hit-and-run victim
28 min ago
- Officers drive into hail of gunfire in N....
47 min ago