Man dies after being shot multiple times in Wilmington
WILMINGTON - November 3, 2012 (WPVI) -- A man in his 30s has died after being shot multiple times in Wilmington.
It happened around 11:00 pm Friday evening near 10th and Bennett streets.
Police say someone opened fire on a street , striking the victim a number of times.
The unidentified victim was pronounced dead.
Police are looking for a gold colored van seen speeding from the scene.
No word on any suspects at this time.
delaware, wilmington, homicide, shooting, local/state
- Suspect in killing of fmr. Marine surrenders 26 min ago
- Clouds, some sun, mild today 4 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings 6 min ago
- Attack in Washington Square caught on camera 14 min ago
- Kutztown coach accused of covering up teen's rape
- Hunting Park standoff ends with surrender 25 min ago
- Toys for Tots: Woman on video was volunteer
- Man critically injured in hit-and-run in SW Philly
- Ocean County police to carry heroin antidote
- Co-host of HGTV show killed in motorcycle crash
- Sophia, Jackson most popular baby names of 2013
- Photos: Paul Walker: Pictures of crash scene, vigil
- Photos: Open House: Pat Croce's $7.95M mansion