Teen shot and killed in North Philadelphia
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - November 4, 2012 (WPVI) -- A teenager was shot and killed in North Philadelphia Sunday night.
The shooting happened at 5:15 p.m. on the 700 block of West Jefferson Street.
Police say a 17-year-old male was shot once in the right side.
He was taken to Hahnemann Hospital where he was pronounced dead.
No arrests have been made.
philadelphia, shooting, local/state
- Faith-healing couple charged in son's death 25 min ago
- Warm and humid, 80s again today 8 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Names of 16 Okla. tornado victims released 29 min ago
- Video shows assault rifle shooting at strip club
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- AG: 29 New Jersey bars swapped top-shelf liquor
- Philadelphia cop accused of ripping off drug dealers 40 min ago
- 1 dead, 2 injured in 'barbaric' London attack
- Police ID victim in water ice stand homicide
- Hats get women ejected from KoP Mall
- D.A.: Girlfriend's murder in Chesco 'an execution'
- Rob Jennings to retire after 36 Years at 6abc
- Names of 16 Okla. tornado victims released
29 min ago
- Philadelphia cop accused of ripping off...
40 min ago