Teen shot and killed in North Philadelphia
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - November 4, 2012 (WPVI) -- A teenager was shot and killed in North Philadelphia Sunday night.
The shooting happened at 5:15 p.m. on the 700 block of West Jefferson Street.
Police say a 17-year-old male was shot once in the right side.
He was taken to Hahnemann Hospital where he was pronounced dead.
No arrests have been made.
philadelphia, shooting, local/state
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd 37 min ago
- Easter Sunshine Sunday 41 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Stabbing at Hamilton Mall in Mays Landing
- Woman's body found in Berks County
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- It's a boy - again for Jamie Apody! 29 min ago
- NJ woman: Dog and TV stolen on 1st date
- Prescription drug ring busted at Aria-Torresdale Hospital
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Captain of sunken S. Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- No cause yet in 7-alarm Sea Isle City fire
23 min ago