Woman shot in North Philadelphia
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - November 5, 2012 (WPVI) -- A woman was taken to the hospital after being shot in North Philadelphia.
It happened shortly before 7:00 p.m. near 32nd Street and Allegheny Avenue.
Police say the woman was walking in the area when someone opened fire.
The woman was grazed in the head.
She was rushed by medics to Temple University Hospital for care.
The suspected shooter fled the scene.
philadelphia, north philadelphia, shooting, local/state
- Snow walloping Philadelphia area 21 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Up to 50 vehicles in deadly PA Turnpike crash 3 min ago
- Video: Widener U. students help stuck drivers
- Eagles beat Lions 34-20 in the snow
- Photos: Images of Sunday's winter storm 13 min ago
- Photos: Winter storm forecast maps
- 6abc.com Flight Tracker
- Check local traffic on 6abc.com!
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Police: Son of PHA employee charged with DUI
- Body found in Logan tire fire
- Snow walloping Philadelphia area
21 min ago