Woman shot in North Philadelphia
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - November 5, 2012 (WPVI) -- A woman was taken to the hospital after being shot in North Philadelphia.
It happened shortly before 7:00 p.m. near 32nd Street and Allegheny Avenue.
Police say the woman was walking in the area when someone opened fire.
The woman was grazed in the head.
She was rushed by medics to Temple University Hospital for care.
The suspected shooter fled the scene.
philadelphia, north philadelphia, shooting, local/state
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate
- Breezy And Mild!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
- Fire forces 11 people from their homes 23 min ago
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- 1 critical after being shot multiple times in Wilmington
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Boyd Theatre to be demolished, rebuilt
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police