3 indicted for Southbridge murder in Del.
WILMINGTON, Del. - November 6, 2012 (WPVI) -- Wilmington Police say they have indicted 3 men in connection with the May 21st Southbridge murder of Craig Melancon.
The incident happened just after 7:30 p.m. in the 700 block of Townsend Place in Wilmington, Delaware.
Police say they were called to the scene for a shooting and discovered Craig Melancon suffering from gunshot wounds.
According to the officers, Melancon was unresponsive and they performed CPR until the medics arrived.
He was taken to Christiana Hospital and pronounced dead.
Through the course of the investigation police say, Reuel Ray,19, Tyare Lee, 18 and Richard Ray, 24 were developed as suspects and indicted on Monday.
Police say, all three were charged with 1st degree murder, attempted robbery and possession of a firearm and are being held without bail.
wilmington, homicide, delaware, local/state
- 2 dead after building explosion in New York City 59 min ago
- AccuWeather: Thunderstorms possible today 31 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Delco 2nd grade teacher groped girls in class 4 min ago
- Montco 3rd grader hospitalized with meningitis infection 58 min ago
- Phila. cop charged with false imprisonment 9 min ago
- Photos: Pictures from East Harlem explosion
- Man in boxers attacks police station, cars 6 min ago
- NJ teen who sued parents returns home
- Pa. state senator charged with misuse of office 55 min ago
- Homes evacuated in Tacony for gas leak 54 min ago
- Co. carjacking suspect arrested after rush hour chase
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane 45 min ago
- Man in boxers attacks police station, cars
6 min ago
- Montco 3rd grader hospitalized with...
58 min ago