3 indicted for Southbridge murder in Del.
WILMINGTON, Del. - November 6, 2012 (WPVI) -- Wilmington Police say they have indicted 3 men in connection with the May 21st Southbridge murder of Craig Melancon.
The incident happened just after 7:30 p.m. in the 700 block of Townsend Place in Wilmington, Delaware.
Police say they were called to the scene for a shooting and discovered Craig Melancon suffering from gunshot wounds.
According to the officers, Melancon was unresponsive and they performed CPR until the medics arrived.
He was taken to Christiana Hospital and pronounced dead.
Through the course of the investigation police say, Reuel Ray,19, Tyare Lee, 18 and Richard Ray, 24 were developed as suspects and indicted on Monday.
Police say, all three were charged with 1st degree murder, attempted robbery and possession of a firearm and are being held without bail.
wilmington, homicide, delaware, local/state
- Search for missing college student from Collegeville
- Stray Shower, Patchy Fog Tonight
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Tornadoes level homes in Oklahoma, hit other states
- 2 alarm apartment fire in Washington Township
- Tracking down criminals with family DNA testing
- 15 motorcyclists arrested in NJ Turnpike chase
- Bear spotted in Bensalem, Bucks County
- Teen killed over iPad, 2 suspects arrested
- 2 FBI agents killed in training accident in Virginia
- 1 winning Powerball ticket sold in Florida
- Sketches released of Del. attempted abduction suspect
- OTRC: Billboard Music Awards 2013 winners list
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos