Delaware chiropractor faces peeping charges
NEWARK, Del. - November 7, 2012 (WPVI) -- A chiropractor from Newark, Delaware has been arrested for allegedly stealing clothes, including lingerie, of a University of Delaware student.
Sean Maas, 39, of the unit block of Chestnut Street in Wilmington, was arrested after the early morning incident on Wednesday.
According to police, officers were called to the unit block of Choate Street after a passerby noticed a man crouched near the first-floor window of a home.
Officers arrived to find a man matching the description, later identified as Maas, walking down the street.
Police say Maas then ran from officers with women's lingerie hanging from the waist band of his pants.
Officers used a Taser on Maas, then arrested him. He was treated at the hospital for cuts and a broken tooth sustained when he fell after being shocked.
Maas is charged with one count each of Burglary 2nd, Theft under $1,500, Trespass with the Intent to Peep or Peer and Resisting Arrest.
delaware, new castle county, local/state
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed 46 min ago
- 3 frigid days, another weekend storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- On video: Robber dives thru window, attacks clerk
- Woman killed in Germantown was Villanova prof.
- Limo driver charged in wreck that killed newlyweds
- Pa. girl, 18, survives bear attack
- Women sentenced in murder of Danny DeGennaro 8 min ago
- Cab driver carjacked in South Philadelphia
- Mega Millions jackpot climbs; $1M ticket sold in NJ
- Pope Francis 'Person of the Year'; popularity surges
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial
- Bedbug fighter recalled over fire hazard