Delaware chiropractor faces peeping charges
NEWARK, Del. - November 7, 2012 (WPVI) -- A chiropractor from Newark, Delaware has been arrested for allegedly stealing clothes, including lingerie, of a University of Delaware student.
Sean Maas, 39, of the unit block of Chestnut Street in Wilmington, was arrested after the early morning incident on Wednesday.
According to police, officers were called to the unit block of Choate Street after a passerby noticed a man crouched near the first-floor window of a home.
Officers arrived to find a man matching the description, later identified as Maas, walking down the street.
Police say Maas then ran from officers with women's lingerie hanging from the waist band of his pants.
Officers used a Taser on Maas, then arrested him. He was treated at the hospital for cuts and a broken tooth sustained when he fell after being shocked.
Maas is charged with one count each of Burglary 2nd, Theft under $1,500, Trespass with the Intent to Peep or Peer and Resisting Arrest.
delaware, new castle county, local/state
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Clouds to sun, cool today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- 12 dead in Mt. Everest avalanche
- Penn State police: 3 posed nude at Nittany shrine 22 min ago
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sinking ferry
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- Photos: Suspects in Ocean Co. child porn sweep
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Video: Hero twins yell, hit carjacker to escape 58 min ago