Man shot dead in Northeast Philadelphia
NORTHEAST PHILADELPHIA - November 7, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a deadly shooting in Northeast Philadelphia.
It happened before 11:40 a.m. Wednesday at the St. Ives Apartments in the 1800 block of Riverside Drive.
Officers arrived to find a man in his late 30s or early 40s shot in the head.
He was pronounced dead at the scene.
There has been no word on suspects or a possible motive.
philadelphia, shooting, homicide, northeast philadelphia, local/state
- Mug shot released of McNabb after Ariz. arrest 21 min ago
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Brandywine Park flasher surrenders
- $105,000 taken in Tacony armored car heist 1 min ago
- Reward offered in poisoning of puppy
- 1 dead in cement truck, car crash in Levittown 54 min ago
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del.
- 5 injured in 7 vehicle wreck on I-95 in Del.
- Mom surrenders after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Popular chocolate maker shut down by city
- Teen urinates in Oregon drinking water supply