Man shot dead in Northeast Philadelphia
NORTHEAST PHILADELPHIA - November 7, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a deadly shooting in Northeast Philadelphia.
It happened before 11:40 a.m. Wednesday at the St. Ives Apartments in the 1800 block of Riverside Drive.
Officers arrived to find a man in his late 30s or early 40s shot in the head.
He was pronounced dead at the scene.
There has been no word on suspects or a possible motive.
philadelphia, shooting, homicide, northeast philadelphia, local/state
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Warmer Weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- SEPTA spreads holiday cheer with toy drive
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Fmr. Montco GOP chairman to stand trial for rape
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle crash
- Dealer charged with selling Sandy damaged cars 50 min ago
- Bishop McDevitt HS student robbed at gunpoint
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Gov. Christie signs immigrant tuition bill
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport 58 min ago