28-year-old shot and killed in W. Kensington
WEST KENSINGTON - November 7, 2012 (WPVI) -- A 28-year-old man is dead after being shot in the West Kensington section of Philadelphia.
The shooting happened shortly before 8:00 p.m. on the 2900 block of North Mascher Street.
Police say someone opened fire on the 28-year-old, striking him once in the head.
He was pronounced dead at the scene.
No arrests have been made.
philadelphia, west kensington, shooting, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall 36 min ago
- Sunny and chilly
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- SEPTA trolley collides with taxi in West Philadelphia
- Man gets pinned under van in Logan crash
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ