28-year-old shot and killed in W. Kensington
WEST KENSINGTON - November 7, 2012 (WPVI) -- A 28-year-old man is dead after being shot in the West Kensington section of Philadelphia.
The shooting happened shortly before 8:00 p.m. on the 2900 block of North Mascher Street.
Police say someone opened fire on the 28-year-old, striking him once in the head.
He was pronounced dead at the scene.
No arrests have been made.
philadelphia, west kensington, shooting, local/state
- School Closings & Delays
- Snow walloping Philadelphia area
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Storm brings snowy, icy conditions to Pa., NJ
- 1 dead, 50+ vehicles involved in Pa. Turnpike crashes
- Nearly 1 foot of snow in parts of Delaware
- Video: Snow-lovers sled down Art Museum steps
- Video: Time lapse of snow at the Linc
- Eagles beat Lions 34-20 in the snow
- Video: Phila. students dig out cars stuck in slush
- Video: Widener U. track team helps stuck drivers
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands