Ocean Co. confirms 4 more deaths due to Sandy
November 8, 2012 (WPVI) -- Ocean County officials have released the names of those who lives were lost during Superstorm Sandy last week.
The victims are 94-year-old Celestine Kreitzer of Forked River, 61-year-old George Tatay of Brick, 72-year-old Erwin Bockhorn of Egg Harbor, and 71-year-old Leonard Thompson of Stafford.
"Our thoughts are with these families," Ocean County Prosecutor Marlene Lynch Ford said in a statement.
new jersey, ocean county, hurricane sandy, hurricane sandy - nj shore, hurricanes and tropical storms, local/state
- Iranian teen had stolen passport on missing jet 30 min ago
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- Suspicious fire damages home in Camden 35 min ago
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- Video: Cat attacks toddler, traps parents in room 21 min ago
- Suspicious fire damages home in Camden
35 min ago
- Dad ditches son's stroller to catch baseball
21 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos