Ocean Co. confirms 4 more deaths due to Sandy
November 8, 2012 (WPVI) -- Ocean County officials have released the names of those who lives were lost during Superstorm Sandy last week.
The victims are 94-year-old Celestine Kreitzer of Forked River, 61-year-old George Tatay of Brick, 72-year-old Erwin Bockhorn of Egg Harbor, and 71-year-old Leonard Thompson of Stafford.
"Our thoughts are with these families," Ocean County Prosecutor Marlene Lynch Ford said in a statement.
new jersey, ocean county, hurricane sandy, hurricane sandy - nj shore, hurricanes and tropical storms, local/state
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Frost Advisory Overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Water main break cancels Cheyney U. classes
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Tour bus catches fire in Galloway Twp.
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Rangers top Flyers in playoff opener 4-1