Ocean Co. confirms 4 more deaths due to Sandy
November 8, 2012 (WPVI) -- Ocean County officials have released the names of those who lives were lost during Superstorm Sandy last week.
The victims are 94-year-old Celestine Kreitzer of Forked River, 61-year-old George Tatay of Brick, 72-year-old Erwin Bockhorn of Egg Harbor, and 71-year-old Leonard Thompson of Stafford.
"Our thoughts are with these families," Ocean County Prosecutor Marlene Lynch Ford said in a statement.
new jersey, ocean county, hurricane sandy, hurricane sandy - nj shore, hurricanes and tropical storms, local/state
- Fmr. Chester Co. teacher faces child porn charges 4 min ago
- Mostly sunny, very windy today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Eye doc grew pot in Delco home, police say 4 min ago
- Apparent misunderstanding in police shooting 20 min ago
- Detectives serve warrants at Chester police station
- New 'object of interest' in missing jet hunt
- 3 shot during funeral at Trenton church
- Photo released of anti-Semetic vandalism suspect 9 min ago
- 6abc viewer helps police nab $18K jewelry suspect
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Video: Video gamer is the victim of SWATting hoax
- What would you ask Mayor Nutter?
- Apparent misunderstanding in police shooting
20 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos