Ocean Co. confirms 4 more deaths due to Sandy
November 8, 2012 (WPVI) -- Ocean County officials have released the names of those who lives were lost during Superstorm Sandy last week.
The victims are 94-year-old Celestine Kreitzer of Forked River, 61-year-old George Tatay of Brick, 72-year-old Erwin Bockhorn of Egg Harbor, and 71-year-old Leonard Thompson of Stafford.
"Our thoughts are with these families," Ocean County Prosecutor Marlene Lynch Ford said in a statement.
new jersey, ocean county, hurricane sandy, hurricane sandy - nj shore, hurricanes and tropical storms, local/state
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway 32 min ago
- Warmer Weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Overbrook shooting 21 min ago
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor 51 min ago
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish 55 min ago
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle crash
- Fmr. Montco GOP chairman to stand trial for rape
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Dealer charged with selling Sandy damaged cars