Pedestrian struck by SUV in Wynnefield
WYNNEFIELD - November 8, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are investigating an accident that seriously injured a man.
It happened around 7:00 p.m. at 52nd Street and City Avenue.
Police say a 50-year-old man was struck by a Honda Pilot heading northbound on City Avenue.
The vehicle stopped at the scene.
The man was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania in critical condition.
philadelphia, wynnefield, accident, pedestrian struck, local/state
- Skydiver injured in Washington Twp. accident 22 min ago
- 70s Return This Week 7 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- $30K possibly stolen in Target armed robbery 18 min ago
- Person of interest ID'd in Collingdale hit-and-run 20 min ago
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash 59 min ago
- Camden teen reported missing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Flyers rally to beat Rangers 4-2, even series
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!
- 70s Return This Week
7 min ago