Pedestrian struck by SUV in Wynnefield
WYNNEFIELD - November 8, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are investigating an accident that seriously injured a man.
It happened around 7:00 p.m. at 52nd Street and City Avenue.
Police say a 50-year-old man was struck by a Honda Pilot heading northbound on City Avenue.
The vehicle stopped at the scene.
The man was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania in critical condition.
philadelphia, wynnefield, accident, pedestrian struck, local/state
- 3rd Phila. police-involved shooting in 2 days
- Lots of clouds, damp today 22 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- I-5 bridge collapses into Washington river
- Missing Skippack student found in North Carolina
- Woman convicted in fiance's wedding day death
- 3 injured in Coatesville industrial accident
- Chesco man accused of sex assault on 2 young boys
- Employee injured, suspect wanted in Hatfield robbery
- Video: Time lapse of Seaside Heights boardwalk...
- NJ: Caramel-colored rubbing alcohol sold as scotch
- Runways reopen after emergency at Heathrow Airport
- Actress Bynes arrested in NYC on marijuana charge