Pedestrian struck by SUV in Wynnefield
WYNNEFIELD - November 8, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are investigating an accident that seriously injured a man.
It happened around 7:00 p.m. at 52nd Street and City Avenue.
Police say a 50-year-old man was struck by a Honda Pilot heading northbound on City Avenue.
The vehicle stopped at the scene.
The man was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania in critical condition.
philadelphia, wynnefield, accident, pedestrian struck, local/state
- Nelson Mandela dies at age 95
- Wet to Wintry
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Nelson Mandela: Through the years
- Police raid alleged chop shop in North Philadelphia
- Restaurant owner slashes robber with sushi knife
- Feds accused of targeting minorities in stash house stings
- Center City rape victims speaks to Action News
- Surveillance: Christmas packages stolen from home
- Christmas decoration theft caught on camera
- Fmr. Marine's murder suspect held on $2M bail
- Photos: 21 suspects ID'd in Collingdale drug sweep
- Arrest in theft of Porsche part from Walker crash