Pedestrian struck by SUV in Wynnefield
WYNNEFIELD - November 8, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are investigating an accident that seriously injured a man.
It happened around 7:00 p.m. at 52nd Street and City Avenue.
Police say a 50-year-old man was struck by a Honda Pilot heading northbound on City Avenue.
The vehicle stopped at the scene.
The man was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania in critical condition.
philadelphia, wynnefield, accident, pedestrian struck, local/state
- Photos: Maps of Monday's expected snow
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday 11 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike 17 min ago
- Break dancers spark controversy on SEPTA trains 48 min ago
- Paulsboro residents warned of contaminated water 10 min ago
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL 8 min ago
- 3 injured in 2-alarm fire in Holmesburg 34 min ago
- Students evacuated in Camden H.S. gas leak 41 min ago
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare 49 min ago
- Teen father arrested for biting nose off infant
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
17 min ago
- Break dancers spark controversy on SEPTA...
48 min ago
- Paulsboro residents warned of contaminated...
10 min ago
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
11 min ago