Water main break buckles street in Logan
LOGAN - November 9, 2012 (WPVI) -- A water main break caused a street to buckle in the Logan section of Philadelphia early Friday morning.
The water began gushing around 2:30 a.m. on the 4900 block of North 9th Street.
Officials say the water caused the street to buckle but so far no homes are being effected.
Police have blocked off the street for safety reasons.
water main break, logan, philadelphia, local/state
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- 1 dead after car plunges into lake in Vineland
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos