Wrong turn causes delays at Philly airport
PHILADELPHIA - November 9, 2012 (WPVI) -- Officials say police and airport security had to look for a couple of people who went through the wrong door at Phila. Int'l Airport Friday morning.
Airport Public Information Officer Vicky Lupica told Action News that it all began when a door alarm went off as some passengers inadvertently went through a security door.
Airport officials responded quickly and found those passengers.
Everyone was rescreened and some flights may have been delayed during the process.
There were no evacuations
philadelphia international airport, philadelphia, local/state
- Cold today, Saturday looks snowy 56 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought
- Police shoot at suspected carjacker in SW Philly 16 min ago
- Driver crashes into police cruiser in Wilmington 18 min ago
- OSHA investigates lead exposure at Oxford Mills
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- Video: Flyers fans receive greatest Christmas gift
- Cold today, Saturday looks snowy
56 min ago
- Police shoot at suspected carjacker in SW...
16 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos