East Stroudsburg University issues a warning
East Stroudsburg University is warning its students to be on alert after three reported incidents of possible abductions.
Officials say several woman were approached by strangers and one woman was held hostage.
They say, one student was walking back to campus last Friday when she claims a group of men tried to force her into a car, but she managed to get away.
In October, police say a student was attacked while walking back to campus. She was held for two hours before getting away.
In September, a jogger says she was approached by a man near campus.
One student, Alexandra Green said, "Nobody can walk around campus or even outside campus without being scared."
Police are investigating all three incidents and are asking anyone with information to call them.
assault, college, abduction, pennsylvania, local/state
- Philly to Newark flight forced to make belly landing
- Cloudy And Cooler
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Man found shot and killed in Wynnefield
- 2 injured in head-on crash along MLK Drive
- Mother of 7-year-old hit-and-run victim speaks
- 1 winning Mega Millions ticket sold in New Jersey
- Police: Pa. woman served family poison laced burritos
- Police: Boy, 6, kicked by pony on Lancaster Co. farm dies
- Pedestrian struck by car in Milford, Del. gets cited
- Connecticut commuter trains collide; 70 hospitalized
- Video: Father, son to graduate college together
- Dozens of home remedies right in your kitchen