1 dead, 1 critical in Camden shooting
CAMDEN, N.J. - November 9, 2012 (WPVI) -- Authorities say one man is dead and another seriously injured after a shooting in Camden.
It happened Thursday evening around 10:30 p.m. on the 600 block of Raritan Street.
Police found two men suffering from gunshot wounds.
One victim - 33-year-old Edwin Crespo - was taken to Cooper Hospital where he later died.
The other victim - identified as a 32-year-old Camden man - remains in critical condition at Cooper Hospital.
Police have not released the names of any suspects or a motive. Anyone with information is asked to contact Camden Police at 856-757-7420.
new jersey, camden, shooting, homicide, local/state
- AccuWeather is Tracking More Snow 20 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Roy Halladay retiring as a Blue Jay 29 min ago
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast 45 min ago
- US Airways, American merger complete 50 min ago
- Princeton begins meningitis B vaccinations
- Obama heading to South Africa 40 min ago
- Transformer fire sparks SEPTA delays
- Police: Man wasn't at casino before being shot 8 min ago
- 1 dead, 50+ vehicles involved in Pa. Turnpike crashes
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Photos: Pictures from Paul Walker memorial rally
- AccuWeather is Tracking More Snow
20 min ago
- Police: Man wasn't at casino before being...
8 min ago