1 dead, 1 critical in Camden shooting
CAMDEN, N.J. - November 9, 2012 (WPVI) -- Authorities say one man is dead and another seriously injured after a shooting in Camden.
It happened Thursday evening around 10:30 p.m. on the 600 block of Raritan Street.
Police found two men suffering from gunshot wounds.
One victim - 33-year-old Edwin Crespo - was taken to Cooper Hospital where he later died.
The other victim - identified as a 32-year-old Camden man - remains in critical condition at Cooper Hospital.
Police have not released the names of any suspects or a motive. Anyone with information is asked to contact Camden Police at 856-757-7420.
new jersey, camden, shooting, homicide, local/state
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Slightly Cooler Sunday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ