PWD crews shut off watermain break in Juniata
PHILADELPHIA - November 9, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Water Department crews were called to shut down a ruptured water line in the Juniata section Friday night.
Water rushed through the streets of Bristol and Collins shortly after 8:30 p.m. stretching for over two blocks.Crews managed to shut down the water flow while they searched for the water main break.
There is no word on the size of the damaged main or how many customers were affected.
water main break, philadelphia, local/state
- Very cold today, Saturday storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Sign up for Facebook Flash!
- Interpreter at Mandela event: I was hallucinating
- DA: Woman stole $81K from Montco church 22 min ago
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Police: Freshman dies after frat ritual in Poconos
- NASA: Space station may have bad valve 5 min ago
- 2 dead after truck and car collide in Mercer County
- Suspicious package found outside Planet Fitness in Olney
- 3 people injured in Roosevelt Boulevard crash
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed