Man shot in the face in N. Phila.
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - November 10, 2012 (WPVI) -- Authorities are investigating a shooting that left a man critically wounded in North Philadelphia.
It happened around 11:20 Friday evening near 17th and Wallace streets.
Initial reports indicate that the victim - a 19-year-old man - was shot in the face.
He was taken to Hahnemann Hospital in critical condition.
No further details have been released.
philadelphia, north philadelphia, shooting, local/state
- This is now Philly's 2nd snowiest winter 55 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Sign up for Facebook Flash!
- Photos: LATEST MAPS: 6+" in parts of NJ
- Co-pilot spoke missing plane's last words
- Obama announces sanctions against Russians 2 min ago
- Earthquake strongly felt across Los Angeles 53 min ago
- Woman, 98, injured in Powelton high-rise fire
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police 2 min ago
- Photos: Suspects in Pa. 'street-level' drug sweep
- NJ salon customer allegedly attacks employees
- Photos: Pictures from Phila. St. Patrick's Parade 16 min ago
- This is now Philly's 2nd snowiest winter
55 min ago