Man shot in the face in N. Phila.
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - November 10, 2012 (WPVI) -- Authorities are investigating a shooting that left a man critically wounded in North Philadelphia.
It happened around 11:20 Friday evening near 17th and Wallace streets.
Initial reports indicate that the victim - a 19-year-old man - was shot in the face.
He was taken to Hahnemann Hospital in critical condition.
No further details have been released.
philadelphia, north philadelphia, shooting, local/state
- Police: Missing boy struck by car
- Temps soar above normal
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
- No jackets for North Philadelphia cheer squad
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Police: Threat to father used in phone scam
- Stolen cobalt-60 found abandoned in Mexico
- Report: NSA tracks billions of cellphones daily
- Kutztown coach accused of covering up teen's rape
- Prosecutor: Sex investigation of FSU QB over
- Photos: 6abc at Q102 Jingle Ball 2013
- Video: 20th annual Phila. holiday tree lighting