Man shot in the face in N. Phila.
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - November 10, 2012 (WPVI) -- Authorities are investigating a shooting that left a man critically wounded in North Philadelphia.
It happened around 11:20 Friday evening near 17th and Wallace streets.
Initial reports indicate that the victim - a 19-year-old man - was shot in the face.
He was taken to Hahnemann Hospital in critical condition.
No further details have been released.
philadelphia, north philadelphia, shooting, local/state
- Police probe pizza deliveryman shooting in SW Phila.
- Sunny, blustery winds today 53 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Family escapes burning home in Bucks Co. 41 min ago
- Forest fire up to 1500 acres in Cumberland Co. 5 min ago
- Police search for gunman in Germantown bar shooting 9 min ago
- Eye doc grew pot in Delco home, police say
- Photos: 23 wanted in Phila. insurance fraud scheme
- WCU investigates indecent assault, carjacking attempt
- MLK football documentary premieres in NYC
- Philadelphia Eagles 2014 game schedule
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Photos: People's 'Most Beautiful' list of 2014
- Sunny, blustery winds today
53 min ago
- Family escapes burning home in Bucks Co.
41 min ago
- Police search for gunman in Germantown bar...
9 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos