Two-alarm fire inside Delco apartment complex
DARBY, Pa. - November 10, 2012 (WPVI) -- Fire crews were called to battle a two-alarm fire inside a Delaware County apartment complex.
It happened around 5:00 Saturday morning at the Foxcroft Terrace Apartments on the 300 block of North Front Street.
The fire quickly went to a second alarm and was placed under control within the hour.
Initial reports from the scene indicate that residents were able to get out of the building.
One apartment was damaged by the flames while four others suffered smoke and water damage.
The Red cross is assisting 11 families affected by the fire at Yeadon Borough Hall.
Fire officials are still investigating what sparked the blaze.
pennsylvania, fire, delaware county, local/state
- Man dressed as Santa struck on I-95
- AccuWeather: Tracking a Wintry Weekend
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- PennDOT preps begin ahead of wintry mix
- Man shot, killed in West Oak Lane
- $10K reward in murder of Chester gas station owner
- Suspects sought in carjacking, abduction
- Underground transformer fire in Center City
- Police: Pa. newlyweds killed man from Craigslist
- Teacher says he was fired because he is gay
- NJ officers play Santa for 'Shop with a Cop'
- Pearl Harbor ceremonies marks bombing anniversary
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs Pearl Harbor tweet