3 charged in Delaware pizza delivery robbery
NEW CASTLE, Del. (AP) - November 11, 2012 (WPVI) -- New Castle County police say a woman, a man and a teenager have been charged with robbing a pizza delivery driver at an apartment complex.
Police say the 18-year-old driver told police that she was robbed when she delivered food to the apartment complex on Thursday. Police say a red sports utility vehicle was reported fleeing from the scene and the three were arrested when officers heading to the scene saw the vehicle at a gas station.
Police say 23-year-old Sheanna McCormick of New Castle was arrested along with 18-year-old Devon Norman of Philadelphia and an unidentified 15-year-old male from Philadelphia.
Police say the robbery occurred at the Galloway Court Apartment complex in the 400 block of South Dupont Highway.
delaware, robbery, local/state
- Men's Wearhouse ousts founder, pitchman Zimmer
- A Nice Stretch
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- 20 people charged in Ocean Co. heroin raids 20 min ago
- 15 charged in NJ unemployment fraud case
- Computer outage delays travelers at Phila. Airport
- Father, son 'pimps' acquitted after prostitutes testify
- Traffic stop turns violent, police shoot suspect
- Friends mourn NJ doctor killed in murder-suicide
- Philly deputy mayor: City not liable for demo sites 34 min ago
- Death investigation leads police to home of Patriots TE
- FBI hunt for ex-Teamster boss Hoffa's remains ends
- Rollings Stones review: How old is too old?