3 charged in Delaware pizza delivery robbery
NEW CASTLE, Del. (AP) - November 11, 2012 (WPVI) -- New Castle County police say a woman, a man and a teenager have been charged with robbing a pizza delivery driver at an apartment complex.
Police say the 18-year-old driver told police that she was robbed when she delivered food to the apartment complex on Thursday. Police say a red sports utility vehicle was reported fleeing from the scene and the three were arrested when officers heading to the scene saw the vehicle at a gas station.
Police say 23-year-old Sheanna McCormick of New Castle was arrested along with 18-year-old Devon Norman of Philadelphia and an unidentified 15-year-old male from Philadelphia.
Police say the robbery occurred at the Galloway Court Apartment complex in the 400 block of South Dupont Highway.
delaware, robbery, local/state
- Mug shot released of McNabb after Ariz. arrest 5 min ago
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Brandywine Park flasher surrenders
- $105,000 taken in Tacony armored car heist
- Reward offered in poisoning of puppy 44 min ago
- 1 dead in cement truck, car crash in Levittown 30 min ago
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del. 36 min ago
- 5 injured in 7 vehicle wreck on I-95 in Del.
- Mom surrenders after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Popular chocolate maker shut down by city
- Teen urinates in Oregon drinking water supply