Surveillance released of NJ gas station shooting
COLLINGSWOOD, N.J. - November 11, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police have released surveillance video of a suspect who shot an attendant at a Camden County gas station.
Authorities were called around 6:00 p.m. to the Sunoco gas station on the 500 block of Crescent Boulevard in Collingswood.
A passerby pulled into the gas station and found the attendant suffering from a gunshot wound to the leg. The passerby called police.
The attendant was transported to Cooper University Hospital in an unknown condition.
new jersey, camden county, shooting, local/state
- Apparent misunderstanding in police shooting 29 min ago
- Mostly sunny, very windy today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Eye doc grew pot in Delco home, police say 7 min ago
- Fmr. Devon Prep teacher faces child porn charges 42 min ago
- 3rd lottery jackpot hits at Atlantic Co. truck stop 34 min ago
- Detectives serve warrants at Chester police station
- New 'object of interest' in missing jet hunt
- 3 shot during funeral at Trenton church
- Photo released of anti-Semetic vandalism suspect
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Video: Video gamer is the victim of SWATting hoax
- What would you ask Mayor Nutter?
- Apparent misunderstanding in police shooting
29 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos