Surveillance released of NJ gas station shooting
COLLINGSWOOD, N.J. - November 11, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police have released surveillance video of a suspect who shot an attendant at a Camden County gas station.
Authorities were called around 6:00 p.m. to the Sunoco gas station on the 500 block of Crescent Boulevard in Collingswood.
A passerby pulled into the gas station and found the attendant suffering from a gunshot wound to the leg. The passerby called police.
The attendant was transported to Cooper University Hospital in an unknown condition.
new jersey, camden county, shooting, local/state
- Oklahoma tornado was top-of-the-scale EF-5
- Steamy Situation
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Oklahoma Tornado: How to help and avoid scams
- Local search and rescue team helping in Oklahoma
- Rob Jennings to retire after 36 Years at 6abc
- Chesco man killed longtime girlfriend, police say
- Man critically wounded by gunfire in Wilmington 51 min ago
- Police: 2 caught red-handed in Radnor burlgary
- Box of ammo explodes, injuring man in Del.
- Couple charged in theft of $854K from township
- Prosecutor: Prison can't hold Savage's rage
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished