School back in session on Long Beach Island
LONG BEACH ISLAND, N.J. - November 12, 2012 (WPVI) -- School is finally back in session on Long Beach Island.
It is the first day of classes for students on LBI since Superstorm Sandy hit two weeks ago. But the recovery efforts will continue around them.
People in Atlantic City spent their Sunday picking up essentials from the Red Cross. Workers passed out everything from bottled water to diapers at Bader Field.
Overnight, PSE&G said it has restored power to more than 99-percent of those who lost it during the storm.
new jersey, ocean county, hurricane sandy, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Freeze Warning overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Puppy poisoned in Mantua, New Jersey
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; hundreds still missing
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Wawa celebrates 50th birthday with big gifts
- Photos: Wawa celebrates 50 years
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man