School back in session on Long Beach Island
LONG BEACH ISLAND, N.J. - November 12, 2012 (WPVI) -- School is finally back in session on Long Beach Island.
It is the first day of classes for students on LBI since Superstorm Sandy hit two weeks ago. But the recovery efforts will continue around them.
People in Atlantic City spent their Sunday picking up essentials from the Red Cross. Workers passed out everything from bottled water to diapers at Bader Field.
Overnight, PSE&G said it has restored power to more than 99-percent of those who lost it during the storm.
new jersey, ocean county, hurricane sandy, local/state
- School Closings & Delays
- Snow walloping Philadelphia area
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Storm brings snowy, icy conditions to Pa., NJ
- 1 dead, 50+ vehicles involved in Pa. Turnpike crashes
- Nearly 1 foot of snow in parts of Delaware
- Video: Snow-lovers sled down Art Museum steps
- Video: Time lapse of snow at the Linc
- Eagles beat Lions 34-20 in the snow
- Video: Phila. students dig out cars stuck in slush
- Video: Widener U. track team helps stuck drivers
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands