Man killed in crash with tanker truck in Lehigh County
UPPER MILFORD TWP., Pa. - November 12, 2012 (WPVI) -- One man is dead after an accident involving a tanker truck in Lehigh County.
The crash happened late Sunday night in Upper Milford Township.
Crews say a vehicle slammed into the tanker on the 4000 block of Buckeye Road. That led to a fuel spill, and Hazmat crews spent the night cleaning up.
Investigators have not released the victim's name.
Officials are still looking into what led to the crash.
lehigh county, pennsylvania, accident, local/state
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Wet to Wintry!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Moment of silence marks Boston bombings
- Bucks Co. runner set to return to Boston Marathon
- Hundreds rescued after ferry sinks near South Korea
- 20-month-old found safe, Amber Alert canceled
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Woman delivers baby after church van crash
- Police: Pa. man tries to snatch baby from stroller
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police