Man killed in crash with tanker truck in Lehigh County
UPPER MILFORD TWP., Pa. - November 12, 2012 (WPVI) -- One man is dead after an accident involving a tanker truck in Lehigh County.
The crash happened late Sunday night in Upper Milford Township.
Crews say a vehicle slammed into the tanker on the 4000 block of Buckeye Road. That led to a fuel spill, and Hazmat crews spent the night cleaning up.
Investigators have not released the victim's name.
Officials are still looking into what led to the crash.
lehigh county, pennsylvania, accident, local/state
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar 12 min ago
- Finally, a nice weekend!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote 47 min ago
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen 12 min ago
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian ID'd in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
12 min ago
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
12 min ago