10 injuries reported after SEPTA bus crash in Olney
OLNEY - November 12, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police and fire officials are investigating an accident involving several vehicles and a SEPTA bus in the city's Olney section.
The accident happened around 8:15 a.m. Monday at the intersection of 2nd and Olney Avenue.
SEPTA tells Action News that nine passengers and one bus operator were injured in the accident on the Route 18 bus.
Philadelphia fire officials say several victims were transported to Albert Einstein Medical Center while others were taken to Temple University Hospital.
The seriousness of the injuries is not known at this time.
There is no word at this time on what led to the crash. Investigators remain on the scene.
SEPTA, accident, olney, philadelphia, local/state
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Easter Sunshine Sunday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Armed robbery at Target on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Elderly man struck, killed in Rhawnhurst
- Sex assault on West Chester University campus
- Missing boater in Del. River ID'd, search called off
- Crimefighters: Reward in Camden drive-thru murder
- Divers pull more bodies from South Korean ferry
- No cause yet in 7-alarm Sea Isle City fire
- Good Samaritans help nab alleged purse snatchers
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police