10 injuries reported after SEPTA bus crash in Olney
OLNEY - November 12, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police and fire officials are investigating an accident involving several vehicles and a SEPTA bus in the city's Olney section.
The accident happened around 8:15 a.m. Monday at the intersection of 2nd and Olney Avenue.
SEPTA tells Action News that nine passengers and one bus operator were injured in the accident on the Route 18 bus.
Philadelphia fire officials say several victims were transported to Albert Einstein Medical Center while others were taken to Temple University Hospital.
The seriousness of the injuries is not known at this time.
There is no word at this time on what led to the crash. Investigators remain on the scene.
SEPTA, accident, olney, philadelphia, local/state
- Suspects tie up 71-year-old in home invasion
- Bitter Blast Thursday
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Worker shocked by electrical cable in East Falls
- Bandit holds up TD Bank in Chestnut Hill
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- American University campus lockdown lifted
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Shooting victim drives to Broad St. police station
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial
- Video: Cover Story: Can Foles break jinx?