10 injuries reported after SEPTA bus crash in Olney
OLNEY - November 12, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police and fire officials are investigating an accident involving several vehicles and a SEPTA bus in the city's Olney section.
The accident happened around 8:15 a.m. Monday at the intersection of 2nd and Olney Avenue.
SEPTA tells Action News that nine passengers and one bus operator were injured in the accident on the Route 18 bus.
Philadelphia fire officials say several victims were transported to Albert Einstein Medical Center while others were taken to Temple University Hospital.
The seriousness of the injuries is not known at this time.
There is no word at this time on what led to the crash. Investigators remain on the scene.
SEPTA, accident, olney, philadelphia, local/state
- Drexel student found dead in sorority house 26 min ago
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday 49 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Reward offered in Collingdale hit-and-run 22 min ago
- Iranian teen had stolen passport on missing jet
- 2nd suspect sought in finger-biting attack
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Video: Dad ditches son's stroller to catch baseball
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
49 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos