Motorcyclist critical after crash in Southwest Philadelphia
SOUTHWEST PHILADELPHIA - November 12, 2012 (WPVI) -- A motorcyclist is hospitalized in critical condition after an accident in Southwest Philadelphia.
It happened after 7:00 a.m. Monday in the 4000 block of Woodland Avenue.
Police say a car was making a U-turn when a motorcycle slammed into it.
The collision sent the motorcyclist skidding under the car.
He was rushed to the hospital in critical condition.
The person driving the car was not injured.
That person did stop and remained at the scene. No charges have been filed.
philadelphia, accident, motorcycles, southwest philadelphia, local/state
- Police: Missing boy struck by car
- Temps soar above normal
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
- No jackets for North Philadelphia cheer squad
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Police: Threat to father used in phone scam
- Stolen cobalt-60 found abandoned in Mexico
- Report: NSA tracks billions of cellphones daily
- Kutztown coach accused of covering up teen's rape
- Prosecutor: Sex investigation of FSU QB over
- Photos: 6abc at Q102 Jingle Ball 2013
- Video: 20th annual Phila. holiday tree lighting