Motorcyclist critical after crash in Southwest Philadelphia
SOUTHWEST PHILADELPHIA - November 12, 2012 (WPVI) -- A motorcyclist is hospitalized in critical condition after an accident in Southwest Philadelphia.
It happened after 7:00 a.m. Monday in the 4000 block of Woodland Avenue.
Police say a car was making a U-turn when a motorcycle slammed into it.
The collision sent the motorcyclist skidding under the car.
He was rushed to the hospital in critical condition.
The person driving the car was not injured.
That person did stop and remained at the scene. No charges have been filed.
philadelphia, accident, motorcycles, southwest philadelphia, local/state
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Oil slick, debris not from missing Malaysia jet 37 min ago
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- Are store credit cards worth the discount?
- Video: Skydiver's mid-air collision with plane 43 min ago
- Photos: Kevin Grow joins Harlem Globetrotters
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act 21 min ago
- Skydiver's mid-air collision with plane
43 min ago