More returning to NJ's barrier islands
TOMS RIVER, N.J. (AP) - November 14, 2012 (WPVI) -- More residents and property owners on New Jersey's barrier islands are being allowed to inspect their homes.
Buses will carry Ortley Beach residents back after they register beginning Wednesday.
Lavallette residents will be permitted to drive to their homes over the Route 37 Bridge.
Access to both locations is limited and residents must leave early in the afternoon.
hurricane sandy, hurricane sandy - nj shore, hurricanes and tropical storms, severe weather, new jersey, local/state
- Photos: LATEST MAPS: 6+" in parts of NJ
- Winter's Last Blast
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Co-pilot spoke missing plane's last words 37 min ago
- Video: Annie McCormick: Snow in Atlantic City
- Video: Katherine Scott: Snow in Delaware
- Video: Car spins out on I-95 in South Phila.
- Woman, 98, injured in Powelton high-rise fire
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Delaware man suspected in 14 different thefts
- Photos: Suspects in Pa. 'street-level' drug sweep 54 min ago
- NJ salon customer allegedly attacks employees
- NJ state police trooper among 3 injured in crash