More returning to NJ's barrier islands
TOMS RIVER, N.J. (AP) - November 14, 2012 (WPVI) -- More residents and property owners on New Jersey's barrier islands are being allowed to inspect their homes.
Buses will carry Ortley Beach residents back after they register beginning Wednesday.
Lavallette residents will be permitted to drive to their homes over the Route 37 Bridge.
Access to both locations is limited and residents must leave early in the afternoon.
hurricane sandy, hurricane sandy - nj shore, hurricanes and tropical storms, severe weather, new jersey, local/state
- Mourning NJ doctor killed in murder-suicide 1 min ago
- Stormy to spectacular
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Paraplegic man castrated in SW Phila. attack 55 min ago
- Storms bring floods to the Jersey shore
- Video: Incredible footage of wrong-way bus crash
- Police: Girl used in theft at Phila. nail salon
- Tire dumping probe targets Wilmington shop
- Teacher charged again for indecent exposure
- Construction worker killed on way to job
- US: Unruly traveler had worked at State Department
- $325,000 Cash 5 ticket sold in Philadelphia
- Phillies activate Carlos Ruiz from disabled list
- Mourning NJ doctor killed in murder-suicide
1 min ago