More returning to NJ's barrier islands
TOMS RIVER, N.J. (AP) - November 14, 2012 (WPVI) -- More residents and property owners on New Jersey's barrier islands are being allowed to inspect their homes.
Buses will carry Ortley Beach residents back after they register beginning Wednesday.
Lavallette residents will be permitted to drive to their homes over the Route 37 Bridge.
Access to both locations is limited and residents must leave early in the afternoon.
hurricane sandy, hurricane sandy - nj shore, hurricanes and tropical storms, severe weather, new jersey, local/state
- 2 million dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Brisk And Cold 55 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Gloucester Twp. school put on precautionary lockout 19 min ago
- Water main break causes river of ice in Cherry Hill
- Husband charged with wife's murder in Bethlehem
- Police: Job applicant stole from tip jar 32 min ago
- Phila. attorney Charles Peruto, Sr. dies
- 3 injured in car crash in Pennsauken
- Man shot several times in stomach in Chester
- Sunoco moving to Delco, Citibank leaving Philly
- Coach charged with sexually assaulting 4 more victims
- 91-year-old man stabbed, robbed in Egg Harbor
- Brisk And Cold
55 min ago