Woman injured in Camden Co., NJ apartment building fire
COLLINGSWOOD, N.J. - November 14, 2012 (WPVI) -- Crews battled an apartment building fire in Collingswood, NJ Wednesday afternoon that left one woman injured.
Fire officials say the blaze broke out at 1:00 p.m. in an apartment at the Heights of Collingswood in the 500 block of Newton Lake Drive.
Crews were able to contain the fire to a single second floor apartment in Tower D.
A woman who lived in that apartment was hospitalized for smoke inhalation.
Fire investigators are still working to determine what sparked the blaze.
new jersey, fire, camden county, local/state
- Robber slashed with knife; suspect's mom talks 9 min ago
- Periods of rain today, getting cooler
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Nelson Mandela dies at age 95
- Photos: Nelson Mandela: Through the years
- Center City rape victims speaks to Action News 41 min ago
- 2 women hospitalized after Schuylkill Expy. crash 46 min ago
- Mattress catches fire in townhouse in Whitemarsh
- Police raid alleged chop shop in North Philadelphia
- Feds accused of targeting minorities in stash house stings 49 min ago
- Surveillance video shows Christmas package theft 53 min ago
- Photos: 21 suspects ID'd in Collingdale drug sweep
- Police: Teen stole Porsche part from Paul Walker crash
- Robber slashed with knife; suspect's mom...
9 min ago
- Surveillance video shows Christmas package...
53 min ago