Woman injured in Camden Co., NJ apartment building fire
COLLINGSWOOD, N.J. - November 14, 2012 (WPVI) -- Crews battled an apartment building fire in Collingswood, NJ Wednesday afternoon that left one woman injured.
Fire officials say the blaze broke out at 1:00 p.m. in an apartment at the Heights of Collingswood in the 500 block of Newton Lake Drive.
Crews were able to contain the fire to a single second floor apartment in Tower D.
A woman who lived in that apartment was hospitalized for smoke inhalation.
Fire investigators are still working to determine what sparked the blaze.
new jersey, fire, camden county, local/state
- Iranian teen had stolen passport on missing jet
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- Suspicious fire damages home in Camden
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- Video: Cat attacks toddler, parents call 911 47 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos