Woman injured in Camden Co., NJ apartment building fire
COLLINGSWOOD, N.J. - November 14, 2012 (WPVI) -- Crews battled an apartment building fire in Collingswood, NJ Wednesday afternoon that left one woman injured.
Fire officials say the blaze broke out at 1:00 p.m. in an apartment at the Heights of Collingswood in the 500 block of Newton Lake Drive.
Crews were able to contain the fire to a single second floor apartment in Tower D.
A woman who lived in that apartment was hospitalized for smoke inhalation.
Fire investigators are still working to determine what sparked the blaze.
new jersey, fire, camden county, local/state
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist 3 min ago
- Clouds to sun, cool today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 12 dead in Mt. Everest avalanche 22 min ago
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sinking ferry 45 min ago
- Driver killed in collision with taxi cab in Olney 57 min ago
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- Photos: Suspects in Ocean Co. child porn sweep
- Water main break cancels Cheyney U. classes
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Driver killed in collision with taxi cab in...
57 min ago