Woman injured in Camden Co., NJ apartment building fire
COLLINGSWOOD, N.J. - November 14, 2012 (WPVI) -- Crews battled an apartment building fire in Collingswood, NJ Wednesday afternoon that left one woman injured.
Fire officials say the blaze broke out at 1:00 p.m. in an apartment at the Heights of Collingswood in the 500 block of Newton Lake Drive.
Crews were able to contain the fire to a single second floor apartment in Tower D.
A woman who lived in that apartment was hospitalized for smoke inhalation.
Fire investigators are still working to determine what sparked the blaze.
new jersey, fire, camden county, local/state
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysian jet
- Finally, a nice weekend!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Bucks Co. mom arrested for Walmart theft
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton shooting
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian ID'd in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run 22 min ago
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Video: President Obama impersonator meets the real... 45 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos