Woman injured in Camden Co., NJ apartment building fire
COLLINGSWOOD, N.J. - November 14, 2012 (WPVI) -- Crews battled an apartment building fire in Collingswood, NJ Wednesday afternoon that left one woman injured.
Fire officials say the blaze broke out at 1:00 p.m. in an apartment at the Heights of Collingswood in the 500 block of Newton Lake Drive.
Crews were able to contain the fire to a single second floor apartment in Tower D.
A woman who lived in that apartment was hospitalized for smoke inhalation.
Fire investigators are still working to determine what sparked the blaze.
new jersey, fire, camden county, local/state
- London theater partially collapses; 80 injured
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet? 33 min ago
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos