Police: No injuries in Camden school bus accident
CAMDEN - November 14, 2012 (WPVI) -- Officials say there are no apparent injuries after a school bus accident in Camden, New Jersey.
It happened just before 4:00 p.m. at Atlantic Avenue and Rose Streets.
Police say the bus was sideswiped by another vehicle.
The other driver stopped and is cooperating with police.
Though the bus driver drove the bus to Virtua West Jersey Hospital, none of the students appeared to be injured.
new jersey, camden, camden county, school bus, accident, local/state
- Police: Man targeted in hit-and-run crash
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark, Del. 55 min ago
- Captain of sunken S. Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- Search teams recover body of 13th Sherpa
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark,...
55 min ago