Suspect arrested for 2 phone store robberies
MAYFAIR - November 14, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police have a suspect in custody after two robberies tonight at two phone stores in Northeast Philadelphia.
The first robbery happened just after 6:00 p.m. in the 6800 block of Bustleton Avenue.
Police say a robber entered the Metro PCS store and got away with some cash.
A short time later, another robbery took place at the Metro PCS store in the 6400 block of Frankford Avenue.
A suspect was apprehended at that location.
Police believe he was involved in the Bustleton robbery, too.
Authorities continue to investigate.
philadelphia, robbery, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 31 min ago
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Fire forces several residents from Logan apts.
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Rottweiler puppy poisoned in NJ
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; hundreds still missing
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Video: Parents outraged by faked kidnapping 55 min ago
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3...
31 min ago
- Parents outraged by faked kidnapping
55 min ago