Suspect arrested for 2 phone store robberies
MAYFAIR - November 14, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police have a suspect in custody after two robberies tonight at two phone stores in Northeast Philadelphia.
The first robbery happened just after 6:00 p.m. in the 6800 block of Bustleton Avenue.
Police say a robber entered the Metro PCS store and got away with some cash.
A short time later, another robbery took place at the Metro PCS store in the 6400 block of Frankford Avenue.
A suspect was apprehended at that location.
Police believe he was involved in the Bustleton robbery, too.
Authorities continue to investigate.
philadelphia, robbery, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Milder Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ