Suspect arrested for 2 phone store robberies
MAYFAIR - November 14, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police have a suspect in custody after two robberies tonight at two phone stores in Northeast Philadelphia.
The first robbery happened just after 6:00 p.m. in the 6800 block of Bustleton Avenue.
Police say a robber entered the Metro PCS store and got away with some cash.
A short time later, another robbery took place at the Metro PCS store in the 6400 block of Frankford Avenue.
A suspect was apprehended at that location.
Police believe he was involved in the Bustleton robbery, too.
Authorities continue to investigate.
philadelphia, robbery, local/state
- More Snow on the Way
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Winter storm forecast maps
- Arrest made in Beats headphone murder
- 2 arrested for violent Center City attack
- Thief steals $17K from Philadelphia charter school
- 2 PSU students charged with ethnic intimidation
- Teen shot and killed in Wilmington
- 2K get meningitis B vaccinations at Princeton
- US Airways, American merger complete
- Rachael Ray's cookbook competition
- Video: Woman finds, returns envelope full of cash