Suspect arrested for 2 phone store robberies
MAYFAIR - November 14, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police have a suspect in custody after two robberies tonight at two phone stores in Northeast Philadelphia.
The first robbery happened just after 6:00 p.m. in the 6800 block of Bustleton Avenue.
Police say a robber entered the Metro PCS store and got away with some cash.
A short time later, another robbery took place at the Metro PCS store in the 6400 block of Frankford Avenue.
A suspect was apprehended at that location.
Police believe he was involved in the Bustleton robbery, too.
Authorities continue to investigate.
philadelphia, robbery, local/state
- Break dancers spark controversy on SEPTA trains
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- Paulsboro residents warned of contaminated water
- Pit bull found shot in NJ continues to recover
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- 3 injured in 2-alarm fire in Holmesburg
- Teen father arrested for biting nose off infant
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police