Man shot in the neck in West Philadelphia
WEST PHILADELPHIA - November 14, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating the shooting of a man in West Philadelphia early Thursday morning.
The shooting occurred around 12:30 a.m. in the 5800 block of Delancy Street.
Police say a man was shot and grazed in the neck. He was rushed to the hospital and is listed in stable condition.
According to the police, the suspects took off in a car and there is no word on a motive. .
The name of the victim has not been released.
shooting, west philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- Photos: Weekend storm forecast maps
- Very cold today, Saturday storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering 19 min ago
- Driver ID'd, charged in fatal crash in Lawrence, N.J. 2 min ago
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges
- Interpreter at Mandela event: I was hallucinating
- DA: Woman stole $81K from Montco church
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- DA: Charges coming in death of NYC student 26 min ago
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- Photos: 60 photos of Golden Globe nominees
- DA: Charges coming in death of NYC student
26 min ago
- Driver ID'd, charged in fatal crash in...
2 min ago