Man shot in the neck in West Philadelphia
WEST PHILADELPHIA - November 14, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating the shooting of a man in West Philadelphia early Thursday morning.
The shooting occurred around 12:30 a.m. in the 5800 block of Delancy Street.
Police say a man was shot and grazed in the neck. He was rushed to the hospital and is listed in stable condition.
According to the police, the suspects took off in a car and there is no word on a motive. .
The name of the victim has not been released.
shooting, west philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- Standoff leaves 1 dead, several in custody 1 min ago
- AccuWeather: Very warm today, very cold tonight 6 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Triple shooting leaves 1 dead in West Oak Lane 45 min ago
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- New joint replacement technique for the elbow
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases
- Standoff leaves 1 dead, several in custody
1 min ago
- AccuWeather: Very warm today, very cold...
6 min ago