Man shot in the neck in West Philadelphia
WEST PHILADELPHIA - November 14, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating the shooting of a man in West Philadelphia early Thursday morning.
The shooting occurred around 12:30 a.m. in the 5800 block of Delancy Street.
Police say a man was shot and grazed in the neck. He was rushed to the hospital and is listed in stable condition.
According to the police, the suspects took off in a car and there is no word on a motive. .
The name of the victim has not been released.
shooting, west philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies
- 6 apartments destroyed in Wilmington fire
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in East Mt. Airy shooting
- $10K reward posted in Delco murder case
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- Woman arrested in fatal North Philly stabbing
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ