NB Northeast Extension open after truck crash
SALFORD TWP., Pa. - November 15, 2012 (WPVI) -- All lanes are open on the northbound I-476 in Salford Township, Montgomery County following a crash between two tractor-trailers Thursday morning.
The crash happened around 5:00 a.m. between the Lansdale and Quakertown exits.
The crash led to fuel spilling from one of the trucks onto the roadway.
Crews were working to clean up the spill, closing the highway at times to motorists travelling northbound on the Northeast Extension.
There is no word on what led to the crash.
pennsylvania, montgomery county, accident, local/state
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife 47 min ago
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man shot by off-duty cop during fight ID'd 56 min ago
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del. 31 min ago
- Police investigate 2 shootings at illegal Trenton bar 13 min ago
- Accused wedding crasher thief pleads guilty
- SEPTA, union resume talks to avoid strike
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- Investigators chase 'every angle' in missing jet
- Court won't hear dispute over 'boobies' bracelets
- Photos: Pictures from the 2014 Red Ball