NB Northeast Extension open after truck crash
SALFORD TWP., Pa. - November 15, 2012 (WPVI) -- All lanes are open on the northbound I-476 in Salford Township, Montgomery County following a crash between two tractor-trailers Thursday morning.
The crash happened around 5:00 a.m. between the Lansdale and Quakertown exits.
The crash led to fuel spilling from one of the trucks onto the roadway.
Crews were working to clean up the spill, closing the highway at times to motorists travelling northbound on the Northeast Extension.
There is no word on what led to the crash.
pennsylvania, montgomery county, accident, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Sunny and chilly
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat 31 min ago
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- SEPTA trolley collides with taxi in West Philadelphia
- Man gets pinned under van in Logan crash
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd. 7 min ago
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
31 min ago