Pedestrian struck on Route 1 NB in Bucks County
LANGHORNE, Pa. - November 15, 2012 (WPVI) -- A pedestrian has been rushed to the hospital after being struck by a vehicle on Route 1 in Bucks County.
It happened shortly before noon Thursday on the northbound side near the Penndel exit in Langhorne.
So far there is no word on the victim's condition, or whether the motorist in the striking vehicle stopped after the accident.
A police investigation is underway.
pennsylvania, pedestrian struck, bucks county, local/state
- Target confirms breach; up to 40M affected
- Turning Milder
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Man dies in fast-moving blaze in Talleyville
- Police search for suspects in religious store robbery
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera 8 min ago
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
- Video: Christmas tree comes to life in school prank
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught...
8 min ago