Pedestrian struck on Route 1 NB in Bucks County
LANGHORNE, Pa. - November 15, 2012 (WPVI) -- A pedestrian has been rushed to the hospital after being struck by a vehicle on Route 1 in Bucks County.
It happened shortly before noon Thursday on the northbound side near the Penndel exit in Langhorne.
So far there is no word on the victim's condition, or whether the motorist in the striking vehicle stopped after the accident.
A police investigation is underway.
pennsylvania, pedestrian struck, bucks county, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Milder Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- 1 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door 30 min ago
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident 6 min ago
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Man, 22, dies after shooting in Chester
- Video: Annual Phila. Flower Show wraps up
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Vietnam says it may have found missing...
30 min ago