Pedestrian struck on Route 1 NB in Bucks County
LANGHORNE, Pa. - November 15, 2012 (WPVI) -- A pedestrian has been rushed to the hospital after being struck by a vehicle on Route 1 in Bucks County.
It happened shortly before noon Thursday on the northbound side near the Penndel exit in Langhorne.
So far there is no word on the victim's condition, or whether the motorist in the striking vehicle stopped after the accident.
A police investigation is underway.
pennsylvania, pedestrian struck, bucks county, local/state
- Delco school on lockdown amid standoff 47 min ago
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Reward offered in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Turnpike officials: Road plowed, salted before pileup
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- 6 students hurt in Camden Co. school bus crash
- 2nd suspect sought in finger-biting attack
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police