Pedestrian struck on Route 1 NB in Bucks County
LANGHORNE, Pa. - November 15, 2012 (WPVI) -- A pedestrian has been rushed to the hospital after being struck by a vehicle on Route 1 in Bucks County.
It happened shortly before noon Thursday on the northbound side near the Penndel exit in Langhorne.
So far there is no word on the victim's condition, or whether the motorist in the striking vehicle stopped after the accident.
A police investigation is underway.
pennsylvania, pedestrian struck, bucks county, local/state
- Montco DA: Drug ring targeted schools; 8 arrested 15 min ago
- Sunny today, more clouds tomorrow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Package prompts evac at Del. National Guard base 24 min ago
- Skydiver in fatal South Jersey accident ID'd
- Photos: Pictures from NJ skydiving accident
- Woman's body found in Pa. excavation storage site
- Medical chopper called to crash on Route 55 11 min ago
- Jogger helps rescue man from Schuylkill River 9 min ago
- American Meb Keflezighi wins Boston Marathon 11 min ago
- Surveillance expected from Target heist
- Teen stowaway survives flight in landing gear
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!