Pedestrian struck on Route 1 NB in Bucks County
LANGHORNE, Pa. - November 15, 2012 (WPVI) -- A pedestrian has been rushed to the hospital after being struck by a vehicle on Route 1 in Bucks County.
It happened shortly before noon Thursday on the northbound side near the Penndel exit in Langhorne.
So far there is no word on the victim's condition, or whether the motorist in the striking vehicle stopped after the accident.
A police investigation is underway.
pennsylvania, pedestrian struck, bucks county, local/state
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school 1 min ago
- Temps soar above normal
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Pedestrian struck and killed in Mercer County 52 min ago
- Kutztown coach accused of covering up teen's rape 5 min ago
- Man struck by SEPTA bus in Wynnefield Heights
- Attack in Center City caught on camera 26 min ago
- Police: Threat to father used in phone scam 29 min ago
- Burglary suspect nabbed by quick-thinking neighbor 35 min ago
- Suspect in killing of fmr. Marine surrenders
- Newtown 911 dispatcher urged callers to take cover 54 min ago
- Researchers: 'Fit and Fat' a myth 25 min ago
- Walker autopsy complete; 'Fast & Furious 7' halted
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
1 min ago
- Kutztown coach accused of covering up...
5 min ago
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
26 min ago