Woman injured in house fire in Strawberry Mansion
STRAWBERRY MANSION - November 15, 2012 (WPVI) -- One woman is hospitalized after following a blaze in the Strawberry Mansion section of Philadelphia.
Officials say the fire was first reported at 9:28 a.m. Thursday at a home in the 2500 block of North 29th Street.
Crews arrived to find flames coming from the second floor bedroom. They had the fire under control within 15 minutes.
One woman was taken to Temple University Hospital to be treated for smoke inhalation.
There was no damage reported to any of the adjacent homes.
The cause of the fire is being investigated
philadelphia, fire, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 34 min ago
- Freeze Warning overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case 23 min ago
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; 6 dead, 290 missing
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Burlco man charged in brother's hit-and-run death
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA
- Photos: Royal family kicks off tour of Australia