Woman injured in house fire in Strawberry Mansion
STRAWBERRY MANSION - November 15, 2012 (WPVI) -- One woman is hospitalized after following a blaze in the Strawberry Mansion section of Philadelphia.
Officials say the fire was first reported at 9:28 a.m. Thursday at a home in the 2500 block of North 29th Street.
Crews arrived to find flames coming from the second floor bedroom. They had the fire under control within 15 minutes.
One woman was taken to Temple University Hospital to be treated for smoke inhalation.
There was no damage reported to any of the adjacent homes.
The cause of the fire is being investigated
philadelphia, fire, local/state
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL 6 min ago
- Milder this afternoon, snow possible Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Search for missing jet expands toward Indian Ocean
- Drunk driving suspected in Center City crash
- Fire damages Flap Jacks restaurant on City Avenue
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Photos: Pictures of suspects in Logan murder
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 8th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
6 min ago