Woman injured in house fire in Strawberry Mansion
STRAWBERRY MANSION - November 15, 2012 (WPVI) -- One woman is hospitalized after following a blaze in the Strawberry Mansion section of Philadelphia.
Officials say the fire was first reported at 9:28 a.m. Thursday at a home in the 2500 block of North 29th Street.
Crews arrived to find flames coming from the second floor bedroom. They had the fire under control within 15 minutes.
One woman was taken to Temple University Hospital to be treated for smoke inhalation.
There was no damage reported to any of the adjacent homes.
The cause of the fire is being investigated
philadelphia, fire, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall 1 min ago
- Milder Monday 34 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown 1 min ago
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
- Man, 22, dies after shooting in Chester
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Milder Monday
34 min ago