Woman injured in house fire in Strawberry Mansion
STRAWBERRY MANSION - November 15, 2012 (WPVI) -- One woman is hospitalized after following a blaze in the Strawberry Mansion section of Philadelphia.
Officials say the fire was first reported at 9:28 a.m. Thursday at a home in the 2500 block of North 29th Street.
Crews arrived to find flames coming from the second floor bedroom. They had the fire under control within 15 minutes.
One woman was taken to Temple University Hospital to be treated for smoke inhalation.
There was no damage reported to any of the adjacent homes.
The cause of the fire is being investigated
philadelphia, fire, local/state
- Prosecutors: 4 held in deadly NJ mall carjacking 6 min ago
- Record Warmth! 57 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Police investigate tire slashings in South Philadelphia 17 min ago
- Police investigate truck accident on Roosevelt Boulevard 27 min ago
- Police investigate double shooting in Mantua 27 min ago
- 3 rescued after car plunges into Delaware pond 14 min ago
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Prosecutors: 4 held in deadly NJ mall...
6 min ago
- Police investigate tire slashings in South...
17 min ago
- Record Warmth!
57 min ago