Woman injured in house fire in Strawberry Mansion
STRAWBERRY MANSION - November 15, 2012 (WPVI) -- One woman is hospitalized after following a blaze in the Strawberry Mansion section of Philadelphia.
Officials say the fire was first reported at 9:28 a.m. Thursday at a home in the 2500 block of North 29th Street.
Crews arrived to find flames coming from the second floor bedroom. They had the fire under control within 15 minutes.
One woman was taken to Temple University Hospital to be treated for smoke inhalation.
There was no damage reported to any of the adjacent homes.
The cause of the fire is being investigated
philadelphia, fire, local/state
- Police: Delco 2nd grade teacher groped 2 girls 9 min ago
- AccuWeather: Thunderstorms possible today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2 dead after building explosion in New York City 48 min ago
- Skippack student hospitalized with meningitis infection
- Phila. cop charged with false imprisonment
- Photos: Pictures from East Harlem explosion 48 min ago
- Fatal house fire in Coatesville, Chester County 25 min ago
- Man in boxers attacks police station, cars
- NJ teen who sued parents returns home 17 min ago
- Pa. state senator charged with misuse of office 43 min ago
- Co. carjacking suspect arrested after rush hour chase
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm