Phila. police seek missing dementia patient
PHILADELPHIA - November 15, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are asking for the public's help in finding a missing man who suffers from dementia.
Tik Lam, 72, of the 800 block of Locust Street, was last seen at his home at approximately 4:00 p.m. on Tuesday.
Lam stands 5'4" tall and weighs 125 pounds. He has brown hair, brown eyes and was wearing a blue flannel shirt with a black vest, jeans and black sneakers.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Central Detectives at 215-686-3193 or call 911.
philadelphia, missing person, local/state
- 3 frigid days, another weekend storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- Woman killed in Germantown was Villanova prof.
- Limo driver charged in wreck that killed newlyweds
- Possible abduction caught on camera in Spring Garden
- Cab driver carjacked in South Philadelphia
- South Street area restaurants damaged, burglarized 32 min ago
- Pope Francis 'Person of the Year'; popularity surges
- Stranded family found alive in Nevada
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial
- Photos: Pictures from the winter storm
- Photos: Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (Photos)