Phila. police seek missing dementia patient
PHILADELPHIA - November 15, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are asking for the public's help in finding a missing man who suffers from dementia.
Tik Lam, 72, of the 800 block of Locust Street, was last seen at his home at approximately 4:00 p.m. on Tuesday.
Lam stands 5'4" tall and weighs 125 pounds. He has brown hair, brown eyes and was wearing a blue flannel shirt with a black vest, jeans and black sneakers.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Central Detectives at 215-686-3193 or call 911.
philadelphia, missing person, local/state
- 1 dead, multiple in custody after Logan standoff 26 min ago
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco 7 min ago
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown 6 min ago
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia 48 min ago
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- New joint replacement technique for the elbow
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Malaysian military: Missing jet changed course
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases