Phila. police seek missing dementia patient
PHILADELPHIA - November 15, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are asking for the public's help in finding a missing man who suffers from dementia.
Tik Lam, 72, of the 800 block of Locust Street, was last seen at his home at approximately 4:00 p.m. on Tuesday.
Lam stands 5'4" tall and weighs 125 pounds. He has brown hair, brown eyes and was wearing a blue flannel shirt with a black vest, jeans and black sneakers.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Central Detectives at 215-686-3193 or call 911.
philadelphia, missing person, local/state
- Police: Delco 2nd grade teacher groped 2 girls
- AccuWeather: Thunderstorms possible today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Health officials: Drexel student died from meningitis 2 min ago
- DeCoatsworth seeks to withdraw guilty plea 8 min ago
- 2 dead after building explosion in New York City
- Skippack student hospitalized with meningitis infection
- Phila. cop charged with false imprisonment
- Jordan Brown murder case goes to Pa. high court
- Fatal house fire in Coatesville, Chester County
- NJ teen who sued parents returns home
- Pa. state senator charged with misuse of office
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm