Phila. police seek missing dementia patient
PHILADELPHIA - November 15, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are asking for the public's help in finding a missing man who suffers from dementia.
Tik Lam, 72, of the 800 block of Locust Street, was last seen at his home at approximately 4:00 p.m. on Tuesday.
Lam stands 5'4" tall and weighs 125 pounds. He has brown hair, brown eyes and was wearing a blue flannel shirt with a black vest, jeans and black sneakers.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Central Detectives at 215-686-3193 or call 911.
philadelphia, missing person, local/state
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Sunny and Cooler! 37 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Sunny and Cooler!
37 min ago