Phila. police seek missing dementia patient
PHILADELPHIA - November 15, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are asking for the public's help in finding a missing man who suffers from dementia.
Tik Lam, 72, of the 800 block of Locust Street, was last seen at his home at approximately 4:00 p.m. on Tuesday.
Lam stands 5'4" tall and weighs 125 pounds. He has brown hair, brown eyes and was wearing a blue flannel shirt with a black vest, jeans and black sneakers.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Central Detectives at 215-686-3193 or call 911.
philadelphia, missing person, local/state
- Skydiver ID'd in fatal Washing Twp. accident 1 min ago
- 70s Return This Week
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- $30K possibly stolen in Target armed robbery
- Person of interest ID'd in Collingdale hit-and-run
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash
- Camden teen reported missing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Oscar Mayer hot dogs recalled due to misbranding
- Flyers rally to beat Rangers 4-2, even series
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!
- Skydiver ID'd in fatal Washing Twp. accident
1 min ago