Partial house collapse in Grays Ferry
GRAYS FERRY - November 15, 2012 (WPVI) -- Emergency responders were on the scene of a partial house collapse Thursday in Grays Ferry.
It happened at 9:30 a.m. Thursday at the rear of the house at 2819 Wharton Street.
Fire officials say the row house was vacant, and that falling debris from the collapse damaged the house next door, at 2817.
No one was injured.
Officials from Philadelphia's Department of Licenses and Inspections are investigating.
philadelphia, collapse, grays ferry, local/state
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Milder this afternoon, snow possible Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare
- Search for missing jet expands toward Indian Ocean
- Truck overturns on Paoli Pike; 1 injury
- Drunk driving suspected in Center City crash
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Photos: Pictures of suspects in Logan murder
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 8th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Video: Man punches boy, 8, steals his iPad