Family offers $1,000 reward in Del. homicide
GLASGOW, Del. - November 16, 2012 (WPVI) -- The family of a man who was stabbed to death following an argument is offering a $1,000 reward for information leading to an arrest.
Michael Leger, 25, was killed around 1:00 a.m. on October 28th in the Glasgow Court Trailer Park in Glasgow, Delaware.
Police say Leger had shouted at the driver of a car who was going through the neighborhood with no headlights on.
The driver left, only to return with another man and the pair confronted Leger. Police say the two men began to assault Leger and eventually stabbed him.
Police have released a sketch of the driver's accomplice. That man is described as a black male who stands 5'10" to 6'03" tall, weighs approximately 250 pounds and had a stocky build.
The vehicle involved was only described as a two door "boxy" type vehicle with a possible unknown Delaware registration.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the New Castle County Police Department at 302-395-8110 (attention Detective M. Bradshaw or Detective S. Legenstein) or you can send them an email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also visit submit a tip online at www.nccpd.com or send a text tip to 847411 (TIP411), begin your message with NCCPD and then type your message.
Tipsters may also call Delaware Crime Stoppers at (800) TIP-3333.
delaware, new castle county, homicide, stabbing, local/state
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school 1 min ago
- Temps Soar
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Runway littered with holiday mail 2 min ago
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle crash 37 min ago
- Bishop McDevitt HS student robbed at gunpoint 46 min ago
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ 24 min ago
- Gov. Christie signs immigrant tuition bill
- Volleyball coach accused of sex with student
- Shots fired at home in Lower Gwynedd
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Temps Soar
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle...
37 min ago