Family offers $1,000 reward in Del. homicide
GLASGOW, Del. - November 16, 2012 (WPVI) -- The family of a man who was stabbed to death following an argument is offering a $1,000 reward for information leading to an arrest.
Michael Leger, 25, was killed around 1:00 a.m. on October 28th in the Glasgow Court Trailer Park in Glasgow, Delaware.
Police say Leger had shouted at the driver of a car who was going through the neighborhood with no headlights on.
The driver left, only to return with another man and the pair confronted Leger. Police say the two men began to assault Leger and eventually stabbed him.
Police have released a sketch of the driver's accomplice. That man is described as a black male who stands 5'10" to 6'03" tall, weighs approximately 250 pounds and had a stocky build.
The vehicle involved was only described as a two door "boxy" type vehicle with a possible unknown Delaware registration.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the New Castle County Police Department at 302-395-8110 (attention Detective M. Bradshaw or Detective S. Legenstein) or you can send them an email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also visit submit a tip online at www.nccpd.com or send a text tip to 847411 (TIP411), begin your message with NCCPD and then type your message.
Tipsters may also call Delaware Crime Stoppers at (800) TIP-3333.
delaware, new castle county, homicide, stabbing, local/state
- Break dancers spark controversy on SEPTA trains
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday 39 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike 57 min ago
- Paulsboro residents warned of contaminated water
- Pit bull found shot in NJ continues to recover 30 min ago
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence 55 min ago
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- 3 injured in 2-alarm fire in Holmesburg
- Students evacuated in Camden H.S. gas leak
- Teen father arrested for biting nose off infant
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
57 min ago
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
39 min ago