Police investigate alleged sexual assault in W. Phila.
PHILADELPHIA - November 17, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are investigating a report of a possible sexual assault that occurred overnight in West Philadelphia.
Police received reports that a 48-year-old woman was forced in to a car in the 5000 block of Irving Street around 2:30 a.m. Saturday morning by two unknown men.
The victim says she was taken to an unknown location and sexually assaulted before the men released her.
The suspects are described as two black men, one with a thin build, the other heavyset with a beard. Both men were wearing ski masks.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Philadelphia Police.
sex assault, west philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- Search for Okla. tornado survivors nearly complete
- Steamy Situation
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Oklahoma Tornado: How to help and avoid scams
- Local search and rescue team helping in Oklahoma
- Hats get women ejected from King of Prussia Mall
- Rob Jennings to retire after 36 Years at 6abc
- Chesco man killed longtime girlfriend, police say
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- Sleep monitors promise a better night's sleep
- Young and Howard lift Phillies over Marlins
- Video: Philly's new skateboard park opens
- Kellie Pickler named new DWTS champ