Man injured in fall on SEPTA's Regional Rail tracks
CENTER CITY - November 17, 2012 (WPVI) -- A man was injured after he fell onto SEPTA's Regional Rail tracks and got trapped underneath a train.
It happened around 5:15 Saturday morning near the 1600 block of JFK Boulevard in Center City.
Initial reports indicate that the victim - in his 20s - fell off a train platform and got stuck.
Firefighters worked to free the man and he was taken to Hahnemann Hospital in stable condition.
Police are still investigating what lead to the incident.
philadelphia, SEPTA, local/state
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit, run
- Tracking St. Patty's Day Snow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- Bucks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas 6 min ago
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
- Del. trooper charged with stalking, harassment
- Community relief for victims of Ewing Twp. explosion
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans 49 min ago
- 3 people injured in Roosevelt Boulevard crash
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Authorities: Chris Brown arrested on warrant
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos