1 injured in North Philadelphia house fire
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - November 17, 2012 (WPVI) -- One person was reportedly injured as fire crews battled a fire inside a home in North Philadelphia.
It happened around 7:10 Saturday morning on the 3100 block of North 16th Street.
Arriving crews were met with flames shooting from the upper floors of a three-story home.
Initial reports indicated that one person was injured. No word on the extent of their injuries.
The fire was eventually brought under control.
No word what sparked the blaze.
philadelphia, north philadelphia, fire, local/state
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator 15 min ago
- AccuWeather: Tracking light snow tonight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Police: Man strikes own brother in hit and run
- Berks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas
- 2 men, sitting in SUV, shot in Chester 12 min ago
- Van crash leaves 2 men trapped in Center City 51 min ago
- Victim critical after stabbing in Frankford 13 min ago
- 2 women injured in Overbrook fire 16 min ago
- Delaware man charged with 12th DUI
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight...
15 min ago