1 man critical in Northeast Phila. shooting
PHILADELPHIA - November 17, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Police are investigating a shooting in Northeast Philadelphia that left a man critically injured Saturday.
Police say a 27-year-old man was shot in the back in the 2600 block of Welsh Road around 1:30 p.m.
He was taken to Aria-Torresdale Hospital in where he is listed in critical condition.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Philadelphia Police.
shooting, northeast philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- Skydiver in fatal South Jersey accident ID'd 5 min ago
- 70s Return This Week
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- $10K to $30K stolen in Target armed robbery
- I-95 reopens after car catches fire
- Person of interest ID'd in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Residents displaced after West Philadelphia fire
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash
- Camden teen reported missing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Oscar Mayer hot dogs recalled due to misbranding
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!
- Skydiver in fatal South Jersey accident ID'd
5 min ago