1 man critical in Northeast Phila. shooting
PHILADELPHIA - November 17, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Police are investigating a shooting in Northeast Philadelphia that left a man critically injured Saturday.
Police say a 27-year-old man was shot in the back in the 2600 block of Welsh Road around 1:30 p.m.
He was taken to Aria-Torresdale Hospital in where he is listed in critical condition.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Philadelphia Police.
shooting, northeast philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- Building under demolition collapses in Old City 12 min ago
- Windy and cold today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3rd suspect ID'd in Exton jewelry store theft
- Saints will trade Sproles to Eagles; Birds sign Carroll
- Driver fleeing police kills 2 at SXSW festival
- Malaysia: No debris in area shown on China images
- 2 weeks after waking up in body bag, Miss. man dies 41 min ago
- 7th body recovered after NYC explosion
- High winds cause damage across the region
- Photos: Pictures from Thursday's wind damage
- Christie talks taxes at town hall meeting
- Video: Man punches boy, 8, steals his iPad