1 man critical in Northeast Phila. shooting
PHILADELPHIA - November 17, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Police are investigating a shooting in Northeast Philadelphia that left a man critically injured Saturday.
Police say a 27-year-old man was shot in the back in the 2600 block of Welsh Road around 1:30 p.m.
He was taken to Aria-Torresdale Hospital in where he is listed in critical condition.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Philadelphia Police.
shooting, northeast philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target
- Winter Warm Up
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police search for suspects in religious store robbery
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Upper Darby's Chitwood reflects on career
- Video: Soldier returning from Afghanistan...
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed