1 dead in North Philadelphia shooting
PHILADELPHIA - November 23, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are investigating a shooting that left one man dead Friday night.
Police say a 28-year-old man was shot three times in the chest and once in the abdomen at the intersection of Broad Street and Lehigh Avenue in North Philadelphia just before 4:30 p.m.
He was rushed to Temple University Hospital where he was pronounced dead a short time later.
There is no word on the shooter.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Philadelphia Police.
shooting, north philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday 43 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia 25 min ago
- Suspicious fire damages home in Camden 6 min ago
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Gas leak, evacuations reported in Frankford
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- Video: Camden H.S. wrestler wins state championship
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
43 min ago
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
25 min ago
- Suspicious fire damages home in Camden
6 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos