1 dead in North Philadelphia shooting
PHILADELPHIA - November 23, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are investigating a shooting that left one man dead Friday night.
Police say a 28-year-old man was shot three times in the chest and once in the abdomen at the intersection of Broad Street and Lehigh Avenue in North Philadelphia just before 4:30 p.m.
He was rushed to Temple University Hospital where he was pronounced dead a short time later.
There is no word on the shooter.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Philadelphia Police.
shooting, north philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- 2 dead in police involved shootings 7 min ago
- Very unsettled Thursday
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- AG: 29 New Jersey bars swapped top-shelf liquor
- Video shows assault rifle shooting at strip club
- SUVs collide in Torresdale, 1 seriously injured 1 min ago
- Faith-healing couple charged in son's death 59 min ago
- Philadelphia cop accused of ripping off drug dealers
- Names of 16 Okla. tornado victims released 39 min ago
- Man shot to death while questioned in Boston probe 52 min ago
- SEPTA police chief using Twitter to fight crime
- Woods: Garcia comment hurtful, time to move on
- Body of WWII hero returns home after 69 years
- Faith-healing couple charged in son's death
59 min ago