Flames tear through vacant home in Chester
CHESTER, Pa. - November 18, 2012 (WPVI) -- Fire crews were called to battle a two-alarm fire inside a home in Chester.
It happened around 9:30 Sunday morning on the 700 block of Hinkson Street.
Upon arrival, firefighters reported heavy fire showing from the vacant home and a second alarm was struck.
No injuries were reported.
Two homes were heavily damaged in the fire and other nearby homes also sustained smoke and water damage.
Still no word what sparked the blaze.
pennsylvania, delaware county, chester, fire, local/state
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Woman arrested in fatal North Philly stabbing
- Officer shoots, kills Lancaster County man
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- Penn State student dies in jump from garage 35 min ago
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Police investigate tire slashings in South Philadelphia
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ