Flames tear through vacant home in Chester
CHESTER, Pa. - November 18, 2012 (WPVI) -- Fire crews were called to battle a two-alarm fire inside a home in Chester.
It happened around 9:30 Sunday morning on the 700 block of Hinkson Street.
Upon arrival, firefighters reported heavy fire showing from the vacant home and a second alarm was struck.
No injuries were reported.
Two homes were heavily damaged in the fire and other nearby homes also sustained smoke and water damage.
Still no word what sparked the blaze.
pennsylvania, delaware county, chester, fire, local/state
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate
- Breezy And Mild! 29 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
- Fire forces 11 people from their homes
- Driver crashes SUV into pole in East Falls, DUI suspected 26 min ago
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike 3 min ago
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Boyd Theatre to be demolished, rebuilt
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Breezy And Mild!
29 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos