Child on bike struck in Delaware County
BROOMALL, Pa. - November 18, 2012 (WPVI) -- A child was seriously injured this afternoon when he was struck by a vehicle while riding his bike.
It happened shortly before 1:00 p.m. at the intersection of Sproul and Langford roads in Broomall.
Arriving medics found the boy was unconscious.
He was flown to Children's Hospital of Philadelphia in critical condition.
The driver stayed at the scene.
philadelphia, delaware county, accident, local/state
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student death 7 min ago
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Reward offered in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Hunt for missing Malaysian jet widens 25 min ago
- 6 students hurt in Camden Co. school bus crash 55 min ago
- Pa. Turnpike pileup focus of senate hearing 20 min ago
- 2nd suspect sought in finger-biting attack
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos