Fire destroys building at Bucks Co. campground
WARWICK, Pa. - November 19, 2012 (WPVI) -- A fire destroyed a building at a Bucks County campground early Monday morning.
The fire broke out around 3:15 a.m. at the Diamond Ridge Conference Center on the 1900 block of Deer Run Drive in Warwick, Pennsylvania.
Crews arrived to heavy fire showing through the structure that was totally gutted.
The camp website says the building is used for business, schools and group activities.
There were no injuries reported and investigators are trying to determine what sparked the blaze.
fire, bucks county, pennsylvania, local/state
- Former Philadelphia hero cop faces rape charges 39 min ago
- Shower In Spots 31 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Philly to Newark flight forced to make belly landing
- Child falls from 2-story window in Point Breeze
- Up to 60 injured after car drives into Va. parade
- Man found shot and killed in Wynnefield
- FBI searches apartment in ricin letter case
- Suspect identified in fatal Hofstra home invasion
- Mother of 7-year-old hit-and-run victim speaks
- 1 winning Mega Millions ticket sold in New Jersey
- Connecticut commuter trains collide; 70 hospitalized
- No Triple Crown: Oxbow upsets Orb at Preakness
- Former Philadelphia hero cop faces rape...
39 min ago
- Shower In Spots
31 min ago