Fire destroys building at Bucks Co. campground
WARWICK, Pa. - November 19, 2012 (WPVI) -- A fire destroyed a building at a Bucks County campground early Monday morning.
The fire broke out around 3:15 a.m. at the Diamond Ridge Conference Center on the 1900 block of Deer Run Drive in Warwick, Pennsylvania.
Crews arrived to heavy fire showing through the structure that was totally gutted.
The camp website says the building is used for business, schools and group activities.
There were no injuries reported and investigators are trying to determine what sparked the blaze.
fire, bucks county, pennsylvania, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall 35 min ago
- Sunny and chilly
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- SEPTA trolley collides with taxi in West Philadelphia
- Man gets pinned under van in Logan crash
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ