Possible DUI driver swipes police car in NE Phila
NORTHEAST PHILADELPHIA - November 19, 2012 (WPVI) -- A van crashed into a police car overnight in Northeast Philadelphia, and police suspect the van's driver may have been under the influence.
The crash happened around 3:30 a.m. Monday on the 6900 block of Castor Avenue.
Police say the van swiped the police car.
No one was hurt.
Police tested the driver for DUI. The results of that test have not been released.
police, accident, DUI, northeast philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- 7-alarm fire destroys homes in Sea Isle City 36 min ago
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sunken ferry
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- 76ers owner Harris calls 19-win season 'success' 48 min ago
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- Bride gets help after banquet closes
- Worth the wait: Easter treats in Philadelphia
- 7-alarm fire destroys homes in Sea Isle City
36 min ago