Possible DUI driver swipes police car in NE Phila
NORTHEAST PHILADELPHIA - November 19, 2012 (WPVI) -- A van crashed into a police car overnight in Northeast Philadelphia, and police suspect the van's driver may have been under the influence.
The crash happened around 3:30 a.m. Monday on the 6900 block of Castor Avenue.
Police say the van swiped the police car.
No one was hurt.
Police tested the driver for DUI. The results of that test have not been released.
police, accident, DUI, northeast philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- Snow today, heavy at times 12 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Pictures from the winter storm
- Photos: Winter storm forecast maps
- Video: David Henry on snow at Rittenhouse Sq.
- Video: Nora Muchanic on snow in Trenton
- Video: John Rawlins on snow in Norristown
- Gunman fires shots through window, teens wounded
- Heavy flames damage Southwest Philadelphia house
- Obama urges world to act on Mandela legacy
- Arrest made in Beats headphone murder
- Rachael Ray's cookbook competition
- Snow today, heavy at times
12 min ago